Tax Manager – Remote
One of our well-known clients is seeking a talented and experienced Tax Manager to join their team of professionals. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring compliance with tax regulations and overseeing tax operations. Our company is focused on finding career seekers a work environment that best suits them, and this position will play a key role in this effort. We operate in the engineering, finance, IT, mining, supply chain, trade and technical industries.
You will work among industry-savvy and technically competent Accountants. The firm offers a personalized experience for each employee to guarantee that you find the best possible position for your career growth. If you are looking for an exciting new career opportunity, get in touch and connect with one of our skilled consultants today!
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations
- Oversee tax operations and processes
- Supervise tax staff
- Analyze financial data and prepare tax returns
- Develop and implement tax planning strategies
- Liaise with tax authorities and external auditors
- Stay up-to-date with tax laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA, CMA)
- At least 8 years of experience in tax accounting
- Proven experience as a Tax Manager
- Strong knowledge of tax regulations, local and international
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.