Hire Resolve is looking for an experienced Tax Preparer to join the team in Georgia. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and submitting tax returns for clients in accordance with government regulations. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about numbers, detail-oriented and who enjoys working with people.
- Prepare and submit accurate tax returns for clients within assigned deadlines
- Perform tax research on federal and state tax laws to ensure compliance
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to decrease tax liabilities
- Correspond with clients and relevant government agencies regarding tax issues
- Maintain accurate client records and files
- Assist in the development of tax planning strategies for clients
- Keep up-to-date with changes in tax regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in tax preparation
- Proficient in tax preparation software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Thorough understanding of federal and state tax regulations
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.