Hire Resolve has partnered with a large CPA firm in San Diego, which is currently looking for a Tax Senior to join their team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in tax planning and compliance, and be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute tax compliance engagements
- Prepare and review corporate, partnership, and individual income tax returns
- Research and resolve technical tax issues
- Prepare tax projections and quarterly estimates
- Assist clients in tax planning strategies that align with their financial goals
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Train and mentor staff on tax-related matters
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA certification or actively working towards it
- At least 4 years of experience in tax planning and compliance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Experience working with tax preparation software
- Knowledge of federal, state and local tax laws and regulations
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.