Tax Staff Accountant
An industry-leading firm is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Tax Staff Accountant to join our dynamic and growing CPA firm in Seattle, Washington
You will be an instrumental member of our growing team, with aggressive opportunities for career advancement and professional development. The culture offers an excellent environment to develop your tax and accounting skills and the opportunity to interface with clients as you work directly alongside managers and partners in the firm.
- Prepare tax returns for businesses and individuals
- Provide necessary technical tax research and tax planning
- Collaborate with clients and all firm employees
- 0-3 years of recent experience in public accounting.
- Basic accounting and tax knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.