An industry-leading company is immediately seeking a motivated and skilled Entry Engineer to join their team of professionals.
In this role, the Entry Level Engineer will be responsible for the support of multidisciplinary teams in SES core and emerging practice. A key focus area for this position will entail fluid mechanics, data analysis, integrity assessments, failure analysis, repair solutions, and remediation.
- Support project managers to meet projects goals and deliverables
- Support the design and execution of full-scale testing projects
- Assist in preparing proposals, presentations, and technical reports
- Informed about new technologies and improvements in industry to maintain proficiency
- Background in computational modeling and simulation
- Ability to balance engineering judgment with business priorities and constraints to deliver high value work products
Education & Certifications:
- Master of Science or PhD in Engineering Mechanics, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or related engineering discipline
- Strong academic background in mathematics, statistics, physics, and algorithm development
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to contact Elizabeth Dominguez, Jovelyn Elenzano, or Cassandra Fuller on 480.530.3705 or connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.