An industry-leading company located in Victoria, Round Rock, Fulshear, TX is seeking the expertise of an experienced Engineer-In-Training (EIT) or Graduate Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Engineer-In-Training (EIT) or Graduate Engineer will be responsible for assisting in applying engineering expertise in the daily operational task of preparing Plans, Specification & Estimate (PS&E), preliminary engineering reports, schematic design, roadway design, drainage design and TCP for roadway projects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Design programs (Microstation V8i, GEOPAK and Open Roads)
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and work alone or within a team environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Designing highways, freeways and/or tollway design (PS&E) projects
- Experience with roadway design, utility research and coordination, traffic control plans and quantity calculations
- Recent experience with and knowledge of TxDOT standards, specifications, policies and procedures
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT Certification
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.