An industry-leading company located in Victoria, Round Rock, Fulshear, TX is seeking the expertise of an experienced Engineer-In-Training (EIT) or Graduate Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Engineer-In-Training (EIT) or Graduate Engineer will be responsible for assisting in applying engineering expertise in the daily operational task of preparing Plans, Specification & Estimate (PS&E), preliminary engineering reports, schematic design, roadway design, drainage design and TCP for roadway projects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Design programs (Microstation V8i, GEOPAK and Open Roads)
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and work alone or within a team environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience designing highways, freeways and/or tollway design (PS&E) projects
- Experience with roadway design, utility research and coordination, traffic control plans and quantity calculations
- Recent experience with and knowledge of TxDOT standards, specifications, policies and procedures
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT Certification
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or email your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are also welcome to contact either Alex Sahagun, Gabriella Murdocca, Tabitha Follrad, Elizabeth Dominguez or Jovie Elenzano by phone at 480.530.3705.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Need some advice on creating your resume? Here are 5 tips on how to make your resume stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.