Land Development Project Manager
An industry-leading company located in Fort Worth, Texas is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Land Development Project Manager to join their team.
In this role, the Land Development Project Manager will be responsible for procuring clients and their projects and monitoring the planning/development of projects. A key focus area for this position will entail managing multiple projects and directing project engineers all while providing outstanding client care.
- Independently manage multiple projects to ensure successful project delivery
- Perform all project management functions, which include reporting, and client invoice approval
- Forecast future workload, staffing assignments, and project budgets
- Assist with strategic marketing and proposals
- Mentor, guide and develop a team of well-qualified engineers
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience managing site development projects
- Experience in single and multi-family residential development
- Expert with all major technical aspects of Land Development Engineering
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- PE licensure in the state of Texas
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.