Senior Project Manager (Land Development)
An industry-leading company located in Fort Worth, Texas is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Project Manager (Land Development) to join their team.
In this role, the Senior Project Manager (Land Development) will be responsible for the production and management of projects, managing multiple clients, and the project team. A key focus area for this position will entail managing the technical design of a variety of land development projects, primarily single-family, and multi-family residential developments from conceptual design to final design.
- Design proficiency with grading, roadway, drainage, water and sanitary sewer improvements
- Familiarity with the steps and protocols associated with taking a residential development from the feasibility stage to the construction stage. Including zoning, preliminary platting, development agreements, and final platting
- Proficiency with Civil 3D
- Minimum of 10 years of civil engineering and management experience
- Experience with and knowledge of the Dallas/Fort Worth area land development practices, ordinances, and procedures
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering licensure in the state of Texas or the ability to obtain within 1 year
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.