A leading Civil Engineering firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Traffic Engineer to join their team in Carthage, MO!
The Traffic Engineer will:
- Study traffic patterns and develop recommendations to improve traffic control.
- Collect data on road construction, land development, and traffic signals.
- Use computer software to simulate the effects of using different materials in road construction or different signals.
- Analyze the environmental impact of road construction.
- Plan traffic signal locations and timing systems.
- Design pavement markings and traffic signals to improve traffic flow.
- Prepare and present reports with traffic study findings.
- Prepare and present reports with cost estimates for recommended improvements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Key Experiences and Requirements:
- 5+ years of related experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of road construction and design.
- Extensive knowledge of traffic control equipment and signals.
- Proficient with computer-aided design (CAD) and modeling software.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or related field.
- PTOE Certification.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.