Transactional Accounting Manager
An industry-leading business and advisory firm is looking for the expertise of an experienced Transactional Accounting Manager in Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Strong written and oral communication skills along with ability to self-direct AND MULTITASK
- Hands-on where may be “doing” as well as supervising others
- Must have solid understanding of US generally accepted accounting principals
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and concentrate on detailed information
- Eager to take on a challenge and take the initiative to independently problem solve
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with a variety of personalities is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance required
- CPA preferred
- 2+ years supervisory experience required
- 8+ years of experience in all aspects of accounting and financial reporting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially with Excel (pivot tables, Vlookup, filters, sorts)
- Experience with QuickBooks (QBO) preferred
- Big 4 or consulting experience a plus
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.