We’re looking for a Transportation Engineer who are responsible for the planning, design and construction of transportation systems. They will work with a wide range of projects including roadways, bridges, airports, railways, bike paths, sidewalks and more.
- You will manage projects including proactive monitoring of project scope, schedule, and budget
- Support design-related services for transportation projects for highway, state, city, and county roadways including design-build projects
- Be informed of trends in transportation planning and infrastructure and current and potential future consulting opportunities
- Perform multi-modal and comprehensive traffic operations analyses using state-of-the-art analysis software applications in support of transportation studies and infrastructure design projects
- This position works closely with the project manager to perform research, development, calculations, design and delivery
- Perform essential roadway design functions, such as setting geometric alignments, hydrology & hydraulics for drainage design, 3D roadway modeling, pavement design, erosion control plans, traffic maintenance, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, transportation, or Structural Engineering or related discipline
- PE License
- 5+ years of experience in the Transportation engineering industry
- Basic Knowledge of engineering principles of design
- Demonstrated proficiency with Micro Station, AutoCAD, Civil3D, and other related design software applications
- We need our engineers to be versatile, enthusiastic to work in highly flexible, team-oriented environment and who have exceptional communication, analytical and organizational skills
Locations: North Carolina, Arizona, Missouri, Virginia, Illinois, Kansas, Colorado, New York, Texas, Georgia, Florida, California, Idaho, Washington, Ohio, Maryland and Minnesota
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.