An industry-leading company located in Troy, MI is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Accounting Manager/ Supervisor to join their team.
As an Accounting Manager/Supervisor you will manage and oversee the daily operations of the finance department and accounting functions. You will be responsible for supervising assigned staff, preparing monthly financial reports, maintaining the general ledger and ensuring accuracy of financially related aspects of the electronic health record. Also, as part of this position, you will coordinate the finance unit on projects such as overall budget implementation and year-end reporting
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including month and end-year process accounts payable/receivable cash receipts general ledger payroll and utilities treasury, budgeting cash forecasting revenue and expenditure variance analysis capital assets reconciliations trust account statement reconciliations, check runs fixed asset activity debt activity
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
Education & Certifications:
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.