A wonderful opportunity is available at an innovative CPA firm who are seeking the expertise of an experienced Tax Manager to join their team in Tucson, AZ.
This is a wonderful opportunity to grow within the business and become a Director – if you are passionate about providing top-level service to clients, interested in developing your book of business and have the desire to advance to a Director (Partner) role, then this is the opportunity you most definitely should consider.
Note that this opportunity is an in-person position and would require the candidate to reside within the Tucson, AZ location.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, and S-corporations for a variety of clients as well as individuals.
- Prepare complex tax returns for a variety of corporate and individual clients; review tax returns prepared by staff members for quality assurance.
- Manage a portfolio of clients of varying sizes and scopes and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experiences.
- Manage a team of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects.
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high-quality tax service and advice.
- Complete tax-related research and special projects as needed.
- Expand knowledge through exposure to peers, internal experts, clients, regular self-study, and training opportunities.
Key Requirements for this role:
- A minimum of six years of tax experience in a public accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA
- Mentoring and counselling staff-level team members
- Experience with corporate, partnership and individual taxation as well as consolidations
- Managing multiple client engagements and client service teams
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team on LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.