Entry Level Landscape Architect
An industry-leading company located in IL, MO, and IA is immediately seeking an Entry Level Landscape Architect to join their team.
In this role, the Entry Level Landscape Architect will be responsible for supporting the team by providing research, preliminary design drawings, construction documents, and presentation graphics.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and presentation software
- Ability to review and analyze GIS data and field data collection
- Demonstrated ability to create presentation graphics utilizing electronic media (drawing, image editing, and/or 3D animation) using a computer and/or hand-generated sketches
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Ability to evaluate site conditions and apply findings to the design
- Translate ideas from sketches, plans, specifications, and written / verbal instruction into complete and accurate construction documents
- Understand and apply department standards and procedures
- Organize, prioritize, and independently perform work assignments
- Support multiple projects with deadlines in a fast-paced office environment
- Understanding of construction means and methods (construction detailing, assembling drawings, etc.)
Education & Certifications:
- A four-year degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university is required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.