A leading architectural and interior design firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Architectural Designer to join their team in Richmond, Virginia!
In this role, the Architectural Designer will have:
- A knack for Architectural and Interior design.
- A strong working knowledge of materials and an understanding of building construction.
- Ability to translate clients functional, special, and aesthetic requirements and goals into feasible design solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills to convey ideas and solutions.
- Modeling, rendering, and graphic presentation skills.
- 3+ years’ experience in an Architectural and/or Interior design firm.
- Be able to work collaboratively.
- Support numerous teams and leaders in any project phase.
- Auto CAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, Revit, Microsoft Office Suite.
Education & Certifications:
- Architectural or Interior Degree
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.