An industry-leading company located in Richmond, Virginia is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Project management including leading project teams, delegating tasks, drawing review and coordination, consultant and client interaction and management, etc.
- Specification writing/editing
- Construction administration including running progress meetings, shop drawing review, change order review, job site, pay application visits, punch lists, etc.
- Bring creative, new, and fresh ideas to team discussions and design development.
- Maintain project files and documentation.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of all deliverable products and services in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Maintain budget and schedule.
- Perform fieldwork and technical research.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the field of Architecture
- Extensive knowledge of commercial building construction techniques and building codes.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and Revit. Proficiency in Speclink, Sketch-Up, and Photoshop a plus.
Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate clearly
- Strong technical skills, following company standards.
- Professional presence, dress, and demeanor.
- Ability to work accurately on multiple projects to meet timely deadlines.
Education & Certifications:
- Must be a licensed Architect or NCARB Certified to obtain Lic.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.