Recently we have had the privilege of partnering with a renowned CPA firm within Warrendale, PA which is seeking an experienced Assurance Associate to join their team of professionals!
- Understanding clients’ needs and expectations, their business and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company values and industry-related GAAP and GAAS issues
- Developing an understanding of the audit approach and tools
- Assessing risks and evaluating the client’s internal control structure
- Performing analytics, substantive tests, and tests of internal controls to identify and resolve accounting or reporting issues
- One (1) or more years of prior relevant audit experience and/or public accounting, private industry accounting or consulting/professional services experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Statistics, required OR Bachelor’s degree in other focus area
- CPA certification
- Basic understanding and experience planning and coordinating the stages to perform an audit of a basic public and/or private company
- Solid analytical and diagnostic skills and ability to break down complex issues and implementing appropriate resolutions
- Solid project management skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.