Senior Tax Associate
Recently we have had the privilege of partnering with a renowned CPA firm within Warrendale, PA which is seeking an experienced Senior Tax Associate to join their team of professionals!
- Responsible for preparing, reviewing, and/or executing assigned tax returns and accounting/consulting projects, working directly with Partners and Senior Managers
- Complete moderately complex projects accurately, thoroughly, and efficiently
- Supervising and leading members of our internal team to ensure client engagements and projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Participate with more experienced personnel in coordinating large client engagements, identification of problems, tax law and computer model analysis and helping clients determine optimal strategies
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Experience in planning and supervising larger engagement, previous tax return preparation experience is required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team Caitlin, Samantha, Erin or Lauren on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.