Senior Tax Associate
Recently we have had the privilege of partnering with a renowned CPA firm within Warrendale, PA which is seeking an experienced Senior Tax Associate to join their team of professionals!
- Responsible for preparing, reviewing, and/or executing assigned tax returns and accounting/consulting projects, working directly with Partners and Senior Managers
- Complete moderately complex projects accurately, thoroughly, and efficiently
- Supervising and leading members of our internal team to ensure client engagements and projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Participate with more experienced personnel in coordinating large client engagements, identification of problems, tax law and computer model analysis and helping clients determine optimal strategies
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Experience in planning and supervising larger engagement, previous tax return preparation experience is required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.