Civil Project Engineer
A leading firm in innovative engineering solutions for a wide array of water, wastewater, water reuse, and solid waste challenges in Washington D.C. is immediately seeking a highly motivated Civil Project Engineer to join their team!
In this role, the Civil Project Engineer will be responsible for assisting in the design and planning of a variety of water solutions. A key focus area for this position will entail managing the preparation of design and construction documents for sewer overflow mitigation projects.
In this role, the Civil Project Engineer will be responsible for:
- Participate in engineering design and consulting assignments including hydraulic and hydrologic calculations, utility plans, technical specifications, and cost estimating.
- Responsible for managing the preparation of design and construction documents for infrastructure projects.
- Collaborate with other team members in assignments.
- Participate in regular client meetings and presentation of project deliverables.
- Previous work experience performing studies, design, and construction services for municipal clients on infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of scheduling, cost engineering, contract documents including drawings and specifications, and general project administration.
- Experience working with complex water and sewer projects.
- Site design experience.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively within a team.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- PE License required or the ability to become registered within 6-months.
- 5+ years of experience in water and wastewater engineering consulting.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.