Water/Wastewater Design Engineer
An Industry-leading multi-discipline engineering client is looking for a Water/Wastewater Design Engineer to join their team.
- Managing design teams, schedules, and budgets
- Authoring of various planning documents and design reports.
- Providing direction and technical guidance on Water/Wastewater infrastructure project approaches and technologies.
- Assessing the feasibility and soundness/validity of proposed engineering evaluations.
- Ensuring proper quality control procedures are followed on assigned tasks and projects.
- Conducting of peer reviews or independent technical reviews and make technical presentations.
- Identifying potential clients and project opportunities.
- Managing clients and contracts by providing high quality deliverables and communicate directly with clients as needed.
- Assisting/collaborating with the Business Development Team for technical approaches on certain proposals.
- Mentoring and overseeing junior staff on project design tasks.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related field.
- Registered as a Professional Engineer
- 3+ years experience working as a Water/Wastewater Engineer with experience related to water and wastewater studies, treatment plant designs, permitting, master planning, regulatory compliance, water distribution and storage, booster pump stations, water treatment, wastewater collection, pump station design, and wastewater infrastructure improvements.
- Experience working with local governments (public sector) on infrastructure design, upgrade, or expansion projects.
- Experience using AutoCAD, ArcGIS, or PCSWMM.
- Paid leave
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Vision and Dental Insurance
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.