One of our established clients is looking for an experienced Tax Manager to lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and deliver quality tax services, increasing the firm’s reputation. You will serve as our clients’ business advisor, aiming to maximise engagement and achieve qualitative outcomes.
They are offering a world of opportunity, a highly competitive salary, exceptional benefits, flexible work options, and industry-leading technology, all within an environment that values your contributions and supports your professional growth!
- Interact closely with clients and firm team members to provide innovative and proactive individual and business tax planning, consulting, and compliance services in a timely and effective manner.
- Specialization and experience in both individual and business tax returns, with concentration in flow through entities.
- Ensure complete client and team satisfaction through open communication, managing deadlines and proactively sharing tax savings strategies.
- Work closely with Partners, Directors, Senior Managers and staff on client management, professional development, and business development activities
- Supervise and lead associate and senior associate team members to manage responsibilities and deadlines on client engagements
- 5+ years previous public accounting experience with a strong concentration in tax including corporate, partnership, individual, trusts and estate planning, and resolving complex tax issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent required MBA or MST degree preferred ·
- Active CPA license required
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- Strong accounting, analytical, technical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Willingness to travel locally on a limited basis
- Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.