Project Engineer II
A dynamic civil engineering and land planning firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Land Development Project Engineer II to join their team in Williamsburg, Virginia!
The Project Engineer will be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
The Project Engineer II’s Responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for planning, designing, and planning preparation for land development projects.
- E&S plans, utility layout, stormwater management design, site grading, etc.
- Aid and guide less experienced engineers on the project team.
- Designing portions of a project using relevant office software, modeling and Civil 3D technology.
- Completing calculations using engineering formulas and skills and/or utilizes computers to solve problems.
- Preparing specifications materials using research and manufacturing catalogues to specify materials, installation, inspection, and payment of items specific to a project.
- Working to complete design details and plan sets.
- Assisting in the preparation of engineering and construction cost estimates.
- Communicating with clients, staff, and the internal design team.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- 3-7 years of experience in land development.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- EIT or PE Licensure Required.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organization skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.