Senior Mechanical Engineer
An industry-leading Engineering firm is looking to fill a Senior Mechanical Engineer position in Wilmington, North Carolina.
- Performs full design of HVAC systems including full equipment selection, for small to medium commercial projects.
- Analyzes system options and evaluates existing systems where appropriate.
- Coordinates all aspects of project document completion within A+S and externally with clients.
- Completes full design in accordance with code. Production is performed using AutoCAD & Revit depending on preference of architect.
- Writes Specifications.
- Provides bid and construction phase services including reviewing bids, answering RFI’s, reviewing shop drawings, participating in project walk throughs an providing field observation reports.
- Must be proficient in a variety of HVAC systems and shall be considered a technical expert and resource to the office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Min 7 yrs experience.
- CAD & Revit required
- Bonus Pay
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Professional development assistance
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.