Our team is looking for an experienced construction superintendent to manage our projects. You’ll supervise our staff and ensure projects are delivered on time. As a superintendent, your job duties will also include allocating and monitoring budgets.
This role requires excellent communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with various people, such as construction workers, architects and engineers. In order to succeed, it’s important to know how to implement quality, health, and safety standards onsite. If you are organized, able to work well under pressure and have experience in this field, we’d like to meet you.
- A project superintendent’s role is to effectively monitor, direct, and coordinate the field operations
- To work together with all project managers and engineers to form an effective management team for our clients
- An overall description of the superintendent’s role is to implement and maintain full control of all field matters
- Review and assist in developing scopes of work for each subcontractor
- Perform constructability reviews
- Direct field operations to operate according to the “plan” and in an efficient manner
- Conduct preconstruction meetings with all subcontractors prior to beginning each phase of work
- Previous experience as a construction superintendent or in a similar role
- Knowledge of local quality, safety, and health guidelines for construction job sites
- In-depth understanding of construction operations and processes
- Familiarity with CAD software
- Minimum of 5 years’ of construction industry experience and experience overseeing projects/trades with a value of $20M or more
- Professional certification
- Knowledge of basic business principles sufficient to project and monitor expenses
- OSHA 30 training required
Locations: Texas, New York, Wisconsin, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Washington, Florida, and California
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.