A leading consulting engineering firm providing geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing, and environmental consulting is immediately seeking a highly motivated Project Geotechnical Engineer to join their team of professionals.
- Prepare cost estimates, specifications, and other project-related documents.
- Conduct, coordinate or supervise field investigations, laboratory testing, and evaluation of respective data.
- Perform geotechnical calculations and analyses using computer programs for shallow and deep foundation design, seepage and slope stability evaluations, earth retaining structure designs, pavement design, and settlement assessments.
- Review daily CMT reports.
- Prepare geotechnical reports detailing subsurface investigations, foundation recommendations, construction monitoring and quality assurance/control phases of work and other fields/laboratory studies
- Prepares designs, drawings, specifications, presentations and reports
- Maintain a high level of excellence regarding Health, Safety and Environmental for colleagues and our clients
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering, Geological Engineering, or Geology
- Professional Engineer (PE) license or Professional Geologist (PG) license required
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience
- Ability to interpret sketches, engineering drawings, and other similar material
- Basic experience in Microsoft Office, and familiarity with AutoCAD Civil3D, Geostudio, and gINT
- Geotechnical engineering software experience, such as GeoStudio, Slide, Shaft, Apile, Lpile, Group, Settle 3D, and Plaxis.
Locations: Louisiana, Indiana, New York, Georgia, Texas, Washington, California, Utah, and Colorado
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.