A wonderful opportunity is available at an innovative CPA firm serving individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations that are seeking an experienced Tax Senior to join their team.
Our client is actively involved in taxation, management consulting, audit services, compilation services, financial planning, estate planning, and other related services.
Key Requirements for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- CPA License
- Experienced in preparing client tax returns, and/or review of journal entries, account reconciliations and financial reporting
- Sound knowledge and experience of Thomson Reuters UltraTax CS is highly advantageous
- Working model that offers remote and hybrid flexibility
- 7 years of progressive public accounting experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.