Geotechnical Project Engineer
Our globally-recognized client is currently looking for an innovative Geotechnical Project Engineer to manage Geotechnical Engineering and Construction Materials Testing (CMT) projects.
This industry-leading company is a provider of technology, conformity assessment, and consulting solutions for public and private sector clients, delivering solutions through six business verticals: Testing, Inspection & Consulting; Infrastructure; Utility Services; Environmental Health Sciences; Buildings & Owner Representative; and Geospatial Technology.
With offices nationwide and abroad, they help clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
- Provides technical, quality control and administrative support to Superintendents, Project Engineers and Project Managers on job sites
- Understanding client objectives, code requirements and industry standards.
- Performs field quality control tests
- Supervising the work of engineering staff and field technicians.
- Prepare technical proposals, cost estimates, plans/drawings, technical specifications, and reports, including day-to-day correspondence
- Maintaining client relationships.
- Managing project performance.
- Additional responsibilities include researching and resolving design and construction problems; assigning, reviewing, and evaluating laboratory or field data for inclusion in reports; and applying sound engineering principles with the ability to communicate complex engineering issues and concepts to technical and non-technical clients and project teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering, Geology or equivalent
- 2 or more years’ experience in Construction Quality Assurance (CQA) and Construction Materials Testing (CMT)
- Insurable driving record
- Valid CA Driver’s License
- Professional engineering license,
- Civil Engineer (CE) preferred
- Exceptional technical capabilities (must be demonstrated), interpersonal, organization, workload management, technical, teamwork, and quality assurance/quality control skills and have a passion for providing exceptional client service
- Commitment to deadlines, budgets and teamwork with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.