Structural Project Manager
A leading engineering consulting firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Structural Project Manager to join their team in Santa Ana, CA!
In this role, the Structural Project Manager will:
- Oversee project delivery to the satisfaction of our clients.
- Oversee day-to-day project management.
- Projects are being performed strategically and successfully bringing projects and tasks toward logical and timely conclusions.
- Take ownership of project.
- Provide excellent client service. Demonstrate responsiveness and service orientation to our customer’s needs.
- Always communicate effectively with customers, management, and review agencies on all issues.
- Work oriented towards results.
- Implement and evaluate JMC2’s Working Procedures (WP’s) in alignment with the company’s Objectives.
- Support the Project Coordinator’s efforts to keep employees and clients in balance.
- Continuously look to improve the project procedures.
- Always apply JMC2’s Objectives in project work activities by use of systematic management to reduce errors and increase quality and productivity.
- Participates in proposal development.
- 8+ years’ experience in Structural Engineering.
- MS Office, Project Management Tools (Deltek Vision preferred), and Structural Modeling.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- PE or SE Required.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.