Project Structural Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Houston, TX is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Project Structural Engineer to join their team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Engineering or Civil Engineering with emphasis on structures.
- 1-4 years of structural engineering experience as it relates to building design.
- Registered Engineer in Training (EIT) in the state of Texas
- Knowledge of structural systems and software such as RISA, RAM, ETABS, Enercalc, ADAPT, etc.
- Experience in designing and producing detailed work for steel, concrete, masonry and wood-building structures
Responsibilities & Required Skills:
- Perform and coordinate the structural design of assigned projects with regular or occasional input from the Project Manager
- Perform vertical and lateral analysis of structures in the RAM Structural System
- Coordinate detailing with Drafters/Designers
- Back-check design markups given to Drafters/Designers
- Participate in QA/QC of projects and coordinates comments
- Review structural documents for areas of conflict with other disciplines
- Assist PMs with Construction Administration review
- Review shop drawings and answer RFI’s
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Attentiveness to detail and precision; takes pride in all projects involved with; takes ownership of project goals and company methodology; produces accurate documents
- Has a positive attitude even under pressure; exhibits self-initiative and has a strong work ethic
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.