Structural – Senior Engineer (Horizontal Structures)
An industry-leading company located in West Palm Beach, FL is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Structural – Senior Engineer (Horizontal Structures) to join their team.
- Leading complex structural design efforts, and the development of drawings, specifications, and supporting engineering calculations, as well as field inspection, the resolution of RFIs, and the review of shop drawings during construction
- Leadership of structural design team on major ongoing structure projects
- Quality control and timeliness of all deliverables
- Coordination and guidance to staff assigned to projects
- Participate in and assist the Project Manager with client meetings
- Review engineering work produced by junior engineers to ensure designs, plans, and calculations are complete and accurate
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines and other firms on complex multi-discipline projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering from an accredited four-year college (Masters preferred)
- Professional Engineering Registration in the State where they are located and the ability to obtain an NCEES record within 9 months of employment
- Experience in the design of horizontal structures: Sea Walls, Piers, small bridges, water control structures and large civil works, etc.
- Understanding of designs utilizing concrete, masonry, precast, prestressed components, steel, wood, and composites is required
- Proficiency in TEKLA, ETABs, RISA, or RAM analysis software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and Revit
- Good verbal communication and technical writing skills
- Ability to train entry level staff
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.