Water Resources Engineer
A full-service Civil Engineering firm is immediately seeking a career driven Water Resources Engineer / Project Manager to join its Public Sector Division in Greenbelt, MD!
The purpose of this role is to serve as a technical lead for all aspects of water resources projects.
The Water Resources Engineer / Project Manager’s Responsibilities:
- Complete complex hydrologic and hydraulic analyses.
- Design water resources improvements including stream restoration, dam improvements, and storm drain and stormwater management retrofits, prepare and obtain all approvals for all construction documents.
- Handle client communications.
- Manage construction observation and documentation efforts.
- Manage engineering/CAD technicians, surveyors, and sub-consultants.
- Oversee preparation of construction documents.
- 7 years of water resources experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate intimate knowledge of and experience in the execution of water resources projects including phases of feasibility, conceptual design, construction document preparation, permitting, and construction management and documentation.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft Project, and ArcGIS.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or related field
- PE License in the state of Maryland required.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.